Codeship iOS App - iOS app I built using the Ionic Framework. The app lets you view and monitor your Codeship projects and builds. You can restart a build or go to the commit that kicked off the build if it is in GitHub.
CalcuNotes - iOS app built using Xamarin. The app is in the iOS app store. A simple easy to use calculator app that gives you an area to paste in text or take notes.
Personal Blog - Blog that I have started to have a place to document some of my technical interests. Recently won a Xamarin contest for writing a blog post about your favorite Xamarin Studio Feature.
Personal Website - Web page to promote myself and to have a place to test and play with technologies. Hosted on Github Pages, and I try and keep it as simple as posible, check it out!
Head of Moble Development, Shipt, San Francisco, CA February 2015 - Present
- Built and continuing to build Shipt's mobile platform for our on-demand grocery delivery service.
Software Engineer, Greenway Health (formerly SuccessEHS), Birmingham, AL January 2013 - February 2015
- Developed Practice Management solutions focusing on key areas such as Claims, Statements, Collections, and Reporting.
- Provided production support and enhancements to the existing software releases.
- Built backend API's using ASP.Net Web API to allow cross platform data transfer.
- ASP.Net MVC 5 development using SQL Server and Entity Framework.
- Desktop development technologies focused around Windows Forms and WPF for the user interface using C# and an Oracle database writing in SQL and PL/SQL.
Development Lead, dunnhumbyUSA, The UA MIS Program, Tuscaloosa, AL August 2012- December 2012
- Developed a web based application that combined social media data with retail store loyalty card data to allow the creation of dynamic info graphics for customer insight.
- Followed the System Development Life Cycle to efficiently meet each milestone during the application’s development.
Software Engineering Intern, SuccessEHS, Birmingham, AL May 2012- August 2012
- Developed understanding of system by fixing bugs in various components.
- Acquired knowledge of system processes through developing feature enhancements.
- Performed root cause analysis of inefficient processes within the system.
- Developed optimizations for the slow areas resulting in a 45% reduction in processor time.
Business Analyst/Developer, Lowe’s Home Improvement, The UA MIS Program, Tuscaloosa, AL January 2012 - May 2012
- Collaborated with project stakeholders to gather and define technical and functional requirements, to ensure the application met their needs.
- Developed an iPhone application for store associates to use to increase customer satisfaction and increase sales.
Customer Support Intern, SuccessEHS, Birmingham, AL May 2011 - August 2011
- Collaborated with a team to create a technical training guide to help streamline the process of training new employees on how to use the Electronic Healthcare System.
- Gathered and identified data from the client’s legacy healthcare system that could easily be converted and used in the new system.
- Performed an analysis on the client’s current business processes and redesigned business processes to solve the clients’ various issues at hand.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, The University of Alabama
Major: Management Information Systems (MIS)
Graduation Date December 2012
Minor: Computer Science
GPA: 3.1/4.0 Major GPA: 3.7/4.0